The CCHS Outdoor Club is where you can come and share your love of the outdoors through experiences, stories, and field trips with the club throughout the year.
This group has participated in many activities within the club, the Elementary School, and the Fish and Boat Commission, as well as other organizations.
These activities include but are not limited to:
- Fish Stocking
- Hiking the Fred Woods Trail
- Earth Day Activities with the Elementary School
- Camping Trip to Presque Isle in Erie, PA
- Elk Visitor Center Trip
- Sinnemahoning State Park Visitors Center
- Pennsylvania Outdoor Show in Harrisburg
- Volunteering for the Sinnemahoning Race Day
- Volunteering for a variety of activities within Cameron County in conjunction with the Cameron County Outdoor Youth Association (CCOYA)
- Maintaining our school campus' status as a Litter Free Zone under the Keep PA Beautiful campaign